Here are the products you will need to make this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Creating the Spinning Penguin Card
1. Card base – Tempting Turquoise – A2 size 8.5 by 5.5, scored at 4.25
2. Emboss top half of turquoise with the softly falling folder
3. Real Red Layer is cut at 4.5 by 3.25
4. Whisper White is cut at 3 by 4.25 – punch the 1” circle in the lower right corner of white
5. Now you can adhere the white to the real red (Note: Do Not adhere red to turquoise yet)
6. Stamp penguin in black onto a scratch piece of Whisper White, color in beak and feet with Tangelo marker.Then cut your penguin out using your framelit.
7. Cut about 12” of turquoise baker’s twine
a. On one end place twine between 2 dimensionals – kind of spread it out between sticky dimensionals (do not remove outside paper on dimensionals)
b. On other end place twine between the 2 – ½” red circles you punched
c. Place brad down between middle of the 2 dimensional side
d. Now place brad through the middle of circle and real red. Do not tighten brad too much or penguin won’t spin.
e. Adhere your real red layer now to the turquoise embossed cover
8. Now you need to adhere the penguin on top of double dimensional surface
9. Wrap twine gently around penguin and pull gently.
10. He should spin!!!!
Note: Just be patient sometimes the sticky dimensionals or adhesive you used on penguin get him stuck a bit. The more you play with it the better it gets. I also found that it brad is too tight on back of real red you may need to loosen it a bit.
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.